I’m going to start unfollowing people who have stupid queue tags. If you have a senescent long pun as your queue tag and I follow you it is becasue I really like your blog.
New Features / Items
- Japan gets the game November 8th. Europe and NA get’s the game the first half of 2013.
- Sharing houses via Street-Pass
- Act as mayor (reason of status unknown)
- Players are taller than previous Animal Crossing titles and the animals are more “realistic” in size. (Bears larger and Squirrels smaller in size, compared to the Player character.)
- Players can now change pants, skirts, shoes, and possibly swim suits.
- New plants:
- Bushes with flowers and berries.
- Flowers are now in groups of 4, instead of the usual 3.
- Outdoor Furniture/Town Decoration:
- Lamp Pole.
- Bee houses.
- Solar Panels
- Face-in-hole things for pictures
- Small flower garden.
- Grape vines
- Picnic supplies
- What looks like a dump from ACGC
- Jungle gym
- A log to sit on
- Sand garden
- and more!
- You buy and build bridges whenever you want
- Sitting on tree-stumps.
- Wall-hanging items. (can be placed above floor furniture):
- Air conditioner.
- Shadow Box.
- Swimming and diving
- Furniture customization: Own pattern various items of furniture.
- Players can meet multiple neighbors in one house during certain visits.
- This game will feature new music.
- Players can choose where you want your house.
- As mayor players can choose where to build buildings.
- Players can change the exterior of your house. (fence post, outer walls, roof, and even mailbox)
- There will be a strip mall
- Players can take your shoes off.
- New stores and its owners:
- A shoe store owned by Kicks.
- A new furniture store owned by new Pink Alpaca with an upholsterer run by a new Blue Alpaca.
- Timmy and Tommy are now in charge of Nook’s general store
- Able Sisters now sell pants instead of accessories
- Tom Nook runs a new house customizing store
- A new gardening store run by a Sloth.
- The cafe is now it’s own building
- New faces and eye colors
- Your town is bigger than the ones in the old games.
- The Japanese title is: Tobidase Dōbutsu no Mori (Translates to: Animal Crossing: Jump Out!)
- New styles of clothes.
- New furniture and furniture sets.
- As mayor, you have your own office.
- New villagers. See here.
- New species of villagers, (Deer, Hamster)
- New hair colors. (Red, Purple)
- You change store hours
- Tom Nook gives you a temporary tent to live in before your house is built
- You plant a tree as mayor that grows depending on how well you do as mayor
- You can get a part time job at the cafe
- There is food (coffee, ice cream, sandwiches, etc) and you can have picnics
- New personalities
- You get money in your town fund from neighbors and friends
- New kind of flower
Returning Features / Items
- Season changing.
- Bugs. (list)
- Tools: Watering Can, Shovel, Net, Fishing Pole. Evidence of the Axe can be seen.
- Home customizing: Arranging furniture, wallpaper & flooring, upgrading size, painting roof.
- Home camera control. (now much wider, possibly 360º)
- Old neighbours and workers. (plus new ones) (list)
- Pave furniture. (Festivale)
- Mush furniture. (Mushroom picking season)
- Gracie furniture. (Gracie returns. [Not sure if GracieGrace will make a come back.])
- Zelda outfit and items.
- Players can change glasses and shirts.
- Rocks. (bell-rocks unconfirmed)
- Dirt. (dirt paths unconfirmed)
- Villager houses.
- Clovers & weeds.
- Fruit. (list)
- Flowers. (list)
- Docks on beach.
- Sea shells.
- Wi-Fi play.
- Towns have, rivers, and bridges.
- The island.
- Tent houses.
- A Cafe with Brewster
- Hairstyles/ Colors. (Unknown if Harriet and Shampoodle is returning at this point in time.)
- Multiple grass styles.
- Rail-road returns from AC:GC/N64.
- The train returns, but this time its designed more like a tram.
- Town flag.
- K.K. Slider is returning.
- Resetti is back with the Reset Management Center
- Cooper and Booker are back to running a police station
- The DLC golden series returns (likely not as DLC this time)
- Fortune Teller Katrina
- Lyle returns and works in Tom Nooks and runs the HRA
- Tortimer runs the lighthouse and is retired
NOTE: These points have been thoroughly checked and are indeed true. For speculated rumours, click here.
I am weeping over how much I want this.
Hey Sherlock, get over here, man.
I found some
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute, just hold my Glock
I’ll tell you how I became the friend of a man named Sherlock
I would be ok with this.
I would watch the shit out of this
The sad tale of a perfect show that will never be.
y hello thar
CASTIEL: You know, I’ve been here for a very long time. And I remember many things. I remember being at a shoreline, watching a little grey fish heave itself up on the beach and an older brother saying, “Don’t step on that fish, Castiel. Big plans for that fish.” I remember the Tower of Babel—all 37 feet of it, which I suppose was impressive at the time. And when it fell, they howled “Divine wrath”. But come on, dried dung can only be stacked so high. I remember Cain and Abel; David and Goliath; Sodom and Gomorrah. And, of course, I remember the most remarkable event—remarkable because it never came to pass. It was averted by two boys, an old drunk and a fallen angel. The grand story. And we ripped up the ending and the rules and destiny; leaving nothing but freedom and choice.
I DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESURRECTION.